Join me on Twitch for live streams on buyer behavior, landing pages, and software product strategy, every Tuesday at 11am Eastern.
I review landing pages (yours maybe, read below), I comment on products I find interesting too, all that through the lens of buyer behavior.
You’ll find these streams useful if:
- you’re hesitating about a specific aspect of your landing page;
- you’re debating how a new feature you plan to add will be received by your users;
- you’re unsure if a change to your purchase flow will hurt or will help sales;
- you’re wondering whether people will understand your product;
- you’re not sure how to write the words to describe your product;
- you’re thinking there’s a way to improve something about your product, but you’re just not sure;
- you’ve heard of Jobs-to-be-done and you’d like to use that lens to peer into the mind of an undecided buyer;
- you’d like your page reviewed by me.
Get Your Page Reviewed Live
Run a chance to get your software landing page reviewed, for free. It can be an early draft, a page you’re working on at a secret URL or the page you have in production. If you’re feeling your software sales page could use some tweaks, I’d love to help.
To be eligible:
- Tweet a link to this page (see some example tweets below). Preferably close to the stream (Monday or early Tuesday);
- DM me your link to your tweet of step 1 (I’m @pascallaliberte on Twitter);
- DM me a link to your landing page you’d like me to review.
Help Spread the Word
Here are some example tweets you can use to spread the word about these live streams:
If you’re working on a SaaS product, be sure to check out @pascallaliberte’s Product Sharpening Live Streams. They’re every week on Tuesday 11am Eastern.
A live stream on buyer behaviour and landing pages, by @pascallaliberte.
Check it out if you’re working on your product’s sales page:
If you’re hesitating about a specific aspect of your product’s landing page, check out @pascallaliberte. He’s doing live streams on buyer behaviour through the lens of Jobs-to-be-done.
Tuesdays at 11am Eastern.
Questions and Answers
Q: Am I too late to get my page reviewed?
Every week, I look at some new pages. It’s not too late to get your page in, and in fact, you’re probably going to be one of the first ones (I’m just starting).
Q: Are you going to be doing these for a long time?
For sure until mid-December, maybe have another one close to Christmas, maybe start again in January. Who knows.
Q: Does my page have to be finished for you to review it?
If you’d like your page reviewed, it really doesn’t have to be perfect. A skeleton of a page will do, some sample copy will do, an all-text version is fine too.
Q: Are the streams recorded?
Twitch shows the last 2 or 3 streams after the fact, and I keep a copy for later, but right now, they’re not published for the long-term (not yet anyway, maybe later).
Hope you can make the next one.