A service to help product owners increase their sales by sharpening how their product is communicated through research into buyers’ purchase stories.
Hi, my name is Pascal Laliberté. I can help you sharpen that product or service offering. I’ll help you make it more tuned to help your customer progress on what they're trying to get progress on, more distinctive, more incisive, and, well, more sharp.
As a side effect, you’ll be more confident about the decisions you make about your product.
Here’s how to contact me via email and I’ll be glad to help you sharpen your product.
I can help if...
- You have made a number of sales of a SaaS or physical product and would like to find out if there’s a commonality to the buyers so you can tweak how you speak about your product and how you package it;
- You see some bizarre patterns in who buys your product and you’re tempted to change your marketing, but you want to understand these new buyers so you can avoid wasting your time and money, but the interviews you’ve placed haven’t surfaced any insights;
- You have subscribers cancelling their subscription and you’d like to know what caused them to switch away from your product;
- You have made a big sale of a service or customized product to a B2B client and would like to find out the core reason (the job-to-be-done) of that one big purchase so you can tweak how you approach new B2B clients;
See your situation listed? Shoot me an email to tell me what you’re up against.
- You are getting more than 10,000 visits to your site and would like to test out different marketing copy so you can see if you can increase your revenue;
- You have been building the wrong features and you’re looking to better understand what your buyers need so you can give the right direction to your product team;
- You are putting together a product and you’d like more confidence on how to price it;
- You have started using the Jobs-To-Be-Done tools and aren’t sure if you’re missing something, and would like to get feedback so you can get good at using them for managing your product’s development.
I help fix your hesitations about your product by helping you more deeply understand your buyers and their purchasing behavior in their own context.
I’ll achieve this via these engagements:
- Buyer Interviews and Buyer Research to uncover the job for which they hired your product, what they switched away from, and the emotional back-and-forth in their decision-making. 5-10 buyer interviews will suffice for most products. Even a single interview is useful for uncovering what happened to land a big B2B contract;
- Copywriting reviews and tweaks with split-testing (A/B testing);
- 1-on-1 calls to review your product approach (pricing, features, messaging).
Contact me to move forward with one of these engagements. Tell me about your situation and I’ll provide a proposal.
Or maybe this is your situation:
- You’ve got an idea for a product or a service you could offer, to package your skills in a way to help more people;
- You find yourself not sure if you’re packaging it right or pricing it right;
- When asking for feedback, people suggest you stay more generic, appealing to a broader audience;
- When considering going specific and sharp, you curiously feel a sense of trepidation and that’s for you a sign that you’re on the right track;
- You read a lot about tactics like filling up some lean canvases, or writing copy that converts, and all those other tactics feel like they’re missing something fundamental;
- Maybe you’ve heard about the Jobs-To-Be-Done Theory and you’d like to connect with someone else who’s into it;
- You want your product or service page to be standing out, not blending in, at the edge, not in the middle. You don’t want it to be dull, you want it to be sharp!
We’ll be a good fit…
… if you value understanding things deeply, if you’re interested in serving your customers in what they’re trying to get some progress on, if you’re interested in starting small and doing things right, if you’re into honest communication and being straight with people.
I’ll take the time to understand your business deeply, I’ll be thoughtful about serving the progress you’re trying to make, I’ll start small and do things right, I’ll communicate honestly and I’ll be straight with you too.
Interested in talking to me about your thing?
Contact me or sign up below to be notified for what’s to come.